Friday 7 September 2007

Progress on wreath


This has been a very quiet week. I needed the rest after Dani's visit. She is a slave driver as shown by all the completed ornaments. (Just kidding Dani). I have worked away on my wreath this week. It is coming along. I get nervous near the completion of something round. What if it does not meet when I get to the end! I have already warned the ladies from stitching - If they see a huge black cloud in the sky and hear a horrible scream it will be because it does not line up. I am, however, going to have to put the wreath down for a bit. I have a fortune teller to make for my niece in Texas. We will be visiting there before going to Arizona this winter. I want to have it stitched and finished before we close our house here around October 15th.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

It's looking beautiful! It makes me nervous not to know if something is going to match up too!

AnnMcD said...

You have been moving right along Kathy. I have a good feeling with this one...It will line up!

Beatrice said...

It sure looks like it will line up. VERY PRETTY!!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is looking really, really pretty Kathy!
Awww...you're a snowbird :) Oct. 15....that's right around the corner!

Sue said...

Those must be magic needles that you stitch with. You've made amazing progress ;)

Lynn said...

Great progress! I always have the same fear but it's usually for nothing. I'm sure it will be fine.

Stitcher S said...

It's gorgeous! I may be out of it completely, but what pattern is it? I love it. Sue

Jenny said...

Beautiful wreath! I have a hardanger runner in progress that didn't meet up properly when I finished the border - ugh! What a pain, but I did manage to correct the mistake. Hopefully there will be no black cloud over your house!

Aussie Stitcher said...

The wreath looks gorgeous, I will be hoping for no black clouds over your house.