I finished the large motif on this page, did all the backstitching then added the small "a". After checking my placement I realized I was out by 1/2 stitch. It took some time counting and searching until I found that the R was the problem. With much grumbling and mumbling, I frogged the letters R and Q and the small "a" and restitched them. I ended up pulling a midnight shift as I would not go to bed until I had them all done. What is it with having to put back the stitches we remove right away! I am excited to be on to page 2 next week.I have some progress to report on Crystal Tree too. I have picked it back up and I am making progress. I have been able to add a couple of Kreinik threads. I even got to stitch one present under the tree. For some reason, the camera actually did a better job of capturing the colors this week.
You will notice several new names in my blog list. Many of these are new stitchers that have joined the Paradigm/Cirque blog. Check them out when you can - Joyus, Tannia, Gail, Rob at Coastal Stitching, Lesley, and Mindi are the ones I can think of right now.