Tuesday 9 December 2014

FLAG

I received this pattern back in September. It was my intention to stitch it and pass it on right away.
Life got away with me and it did not happen.

It is ready to be passed on. There is something extra with this one.
The person who received this pattern will receive a package from me containing gifts starting with the letters F, L, A and G. You must agree to do the same thing when you are ready to pass it on.

Here is a photo of the pattern and the packaged gifts I received. I won't show you what's in the packages. Your package is wrapped and ready to go.

If you are interested in stitching this pattern next, please leave a comment at the end of this post and I will draw a name on December 15th.

I cannot find my photo of my finished piece. If I do I will add it later. 

10 comments:

Michele said...

what fun! I'd love to participate :)

Pamela said...

What a cute design!!!! Always looking for new red, white and blue! I would love to enter for a chance.
Thank you!
Pam

Clare said...

What a wonderful idea and a lovely pattern. I would love to be part of this and stitch `Land of Liberty` for my penfriend of many years.Happy Stitching.

Linda said...

I would love to be entered for the traveling pattern Kathy.

Linda

cucki said...

Aww it's so cute..I am sure I love to stitch it..after the accident I didn't stitch anything so may be it will be my first stitch to start something..thank you love x

clare Hercock said...

Love the pattern. Count me in too!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Can't wait to see your finishing piece! I started this traveling pattern, so please don't enter me in the draw. Thanks for participating! :D

Ariadne said...

I'd love to stitch it. Having travelled in the States this summer the so called Americana is very in my system right now!AriadnefromGreece!

Edgar said...

What a super pattern and great idea for a pass-a-long stitch - please throw my name into the mix.

edgar

Meari said...

Oh! How fun! I'd like to be included in this. I love Bent Creek charts. :)