Friday 27 March 2015

Madame Muriels Final Adventures with me.

Oh my! Madame is not happy with me. I have sadly neglected her and my blog. I have not shared her wonderful fall adventure.

We started with a trip to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. We joined good friends and spent a week at a lovely condo on the golf course.
Here are some shots of Madam enjoying her time. However, she is not impressed when I stick her in a tree but they make the best shots.
Here she is in the palm tree
 in the V of a tree

 with the Spanish moss

Tanning by the pool

And touring the Hilton Head lighthouse



Then, I took the ever-grumbling granny on a Caribbean cruise. For once the little darling was very happy.

Here she is with our cruise ship - Holland America's MS Westerdam


Relaxing in her king size bed


Cuddling with the towel elephant

the towel crab


the towel monkey



Enjoying two-for-one happy hour on board - Pina Colada


At dinner in the dining room


Here she is in Grand Turk - Turks and Caicos


At the Sunset Bar and Grill in St. Maarten


And hanging at the bar checking out the liquor.


Relaxing at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas.


Her footprints in the sand


Swimming in the turquoise water

She almost complained about that one.

We went from there to Arizona with a stop in Naples, Florida to visit with my SIL Jeannette.
Here she is with Rufus
 and Jeannette


My time with Madame Muriel is at an end. I will let you know where she is off to next so that you can follow her continuing adventures.

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well, Madame Muriel had more exotic fun with you than with me!

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, what a trip!
Evalina, This and that...

Judy S. said...

Wow, you've done some serious traveling! Covered lots of miles, that's for sure. Enjoyed your photos!