Wednesday 25 July 2007

Going on vacation

This will be my last blog until August 10-12. We are off on vacation. We have a wonderful rustic cottage in Northern Ontario that we spend some time at each summer. Our children, grandchildren and other family come to visit us while we are there. We have many lazy days and quiet nights. We have no telephone service and very few neighbors so it is wonderfully peaceful. The water is very cold but very refreshing. Most years the fishing is good. It is the one time of the year I indulge my joy of fishing and we usually catch our limit of bass and the odd pickerel (walleye). I love catching bass because they always give you a run for your money. I don't eat them but I do a big fish fry for the rest of the family who salivate while I pan fry them.

I have packed my stitching bag - well two bags - full of supplies and ideas. How many I will actually get done is anybody's guess but I do have two RR's to do. I hope to have some progress photos when I return.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a dream!

Sue said...

Have a wonderful time ;)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you had a fantastic time!

Carol said...

Hi Kathy - Hope you are enjoying your vacation!!