Sunday 17 June 2007

A lighthouse emerges


We have a lighthouse. Been trying to stitch away pretty steadily the last few days and make some real progress on the lighthouse. I am now working on the lighthouse keeper's cottage - the roof is starting to emerge. Not much other stitching of note, since I am trying to get this one ready to travel on July 15th. Hope you like it. I have a blank space that I am trying to fill. I have thought of putting a mariner's compass in the square. Dani suggested at TW compass. I am not ready to tackle another TW right now and suggested that perhaps she would like to stitch it.

5 comments:

AnnMcD said...

Hey Kathy,

Great idea for Dani to do the compass. If she goes for it, I'll be glad to do the lighthouse that she was going to do!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Kathy its looking awesome.

Of course I'd be happy to put in that compass for you!

Christin said...

It's looking excellent.

If you want I'll do your compass for you... that is if you can't talk Dani into doing for you.

Anonymous said...

Kathy, looks great! How about a current pic of DH and you??

Deb

Michelle said...

I love your layout - thanks for the advice on mine...it will get there! Your lighthouse is looking great!