Friday 8 June 2007

Round Robins and Hercules.


Been stitching happily (not) away on my TW Celtic Knots for Dani's RR piece. I should have a progress photo by the end of the weekend. Cannot photo now because the batteries in my camera have decided they are time expired and quit working. Will have to pick up new ones. I am being told to buy lithium ion because the NIMH ones don't hold their charge for long. I have had them for a little over a year and they are finished. I received my ornament RR in the mail yesterday. It looks like a fun stitch and hopefully will get it started this weekend. Customs decided they did not like the wording on the package and I was charged duty. That is the first time that has happened. I spent Thursday evening gridding my Neighborhood RR. I was so wrapped up in what I was doing that I went to bed far too late. Well, I gridded all night long in my sleep. When I awoke, I ran to check my fabric and it wasn't completely gridded. I was hoping! We are off to visit our two sweet little (2 and 10 months) grandsons for a few days. The trip goes very quickly for me as I stitch my way along. I love it because there are no interruptions and I can stitch almost the entire time. I decided to include an older stitch today. I finished this one in January for my DH. He was a loadmaster on the C-130 Hercules. He has never shown much interest in my stitching in over 25 years until he saw this one. So, I had to do it for him. It hangs in our living room. Enjoy

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

have a safe trip!

gosh I'm in big trouble over my RR I can tell....